Sad news - Harmonie Stone has passed on

11 Jan 2014 16:40 #1 by ScienceChic
Some of you may have patronized, known, or have heard of, Harmonie Stone of Golden Wellness in Pine. She is a fantastic alternative medicine practitioner and a wonderful lady, as well as a generous supporter in our community. We learned yesterday that she has been diagnosed with terminal metastatic cancer and has been moved to a hospice.

I would ask that as she's helped so many of us over the years with our own ailments, aches, and pains, that we could send her some healing thoughts and prayers in order to help her in her time of need. Thank you so much.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jan 2014 09:05 #2 by FOS
Prayers and peace heading her way.

12 Jan 2014 09:44 #3 by ScienceChic
Thank you frogger.

I'm still in shock at this news, I saw her just in November and she looked fine to me. We passed a card around at the Conifer Chamber meeting last Friday and all signed it, they may do the same at this Tuesday's Platte Canyon Chamber meeting.

Life is so precious, let your loved ones know what they mean to you every day.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

17 Feb 2014 11:09 #4 by denverchic
Just wanted to let you all know that she passed away last night at Lutheran Hospital in Wheat Ridge.

17 Feb 2014 12:10 - 17 Feb 2014 12:27 #5 by homeagain
:pinkrose: :pinkrose: ......a poignant reminder that life is FRAGILE.....

17 Feb 2014 12:14 #6 by ScienceChic
I just received a phone call letting me know, thank you for posting the news denverchic. The world has lost a beautiful soul.

No news yet on a memorial service. If you hear, can you tell us denverchic? Thank you.

17 Feb 2014 13:42 #7 by denverchic
Of course I will.

27 Feb 2014 15:48 #8 by coniferchambercommerce
We are deeply saddened at the passing of our beloved colleague, Harmonie Stone. There will be a memorial service held for her next Friday, March 7th, at 10:00 am at Faith Lutheran Church in Golden. If you can attend, please do. Please see below for additional information.

Conifer Chamber Board of Directors

File Attachment:

25997 Conifer Road, Unit D4, Conifer - 2nd floor, east side.
(Mailing address: PO Box 127, Conifer, CO 80433)
303-838-5711

www.goconifer.com
www.facebook.com/ConiferAreaChamberofCommerce
twitter.com/ConiferChamber
Monthly Breakfast Meeting every 2nd Friday of the month. Doors open at 7:15am. Please join us! Register in advance at GoConifer.Com

27 Feb 2014 18:23 #9 by wildiris
So sad to hear this. I took care of Harmonie in the hospital when she was first diagnosed. Very sweet person. May she RIP. :pinkrose:

27 Feb 2014 20:19 #10 by Venturer
RIP Harmonie. You brought so much joy and happiness to everyone you met. You will be missed. Met Harmonie some time ago when she was walking her dog.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds