Cowboy Church at Conifer Community Church, starting Christmas Eve

11 Dec 2014 10:52 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
All are welcome for Cowboy Church services at Conifer Community Church starting Christmas Eve and continuing each month through March.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Dec 2014 13:29 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
From Conifer Community Church :
3 and 4:30PM are Cowboy Services including cowboy singers and poets. 6 and 7:30PM will be traditional candlelight services. Continue the Christmas (advent)ure with us! Don't forget that the first 250 families will receive a laser cut 2014 CCC (advent)ure ornament for your tree! Hope to see you here!

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

16 Jan 2015 19:00 #3 by Mountain-News-Events
From Conifer Community Church :

First Cowboy gathering of 2015 is this Saturday! I hear there will be some hearty elk chili on the stove for dinner! Bring a side or dessert to share. Be there at 5:30 for dinner and 6:30 for worship!!! Cowboy attire welcome but not required:)

Keep spreading the word of what God is doing here!!! Our Sundays have been full to overflowing, and we will be adding overflow seating in just a few short weeks. We will need about 50/75 people to volunteer to sit in our Fellowship Hall for a video feed of the service. Pray about it, and help us continue to Reach this Community for Christ!!!

One of the many reasons why CCC is a healthy, vibrant church is the Children's Ministry Team led by Barb Ludwig! Leads, Teachers, and Assistants met tonight with a deep desire to help our kids know and love God and His Word. Great team and great future! Thank you all!!!

Conifer Community Church Compass Groups: conifercc.blogspot.com/2015/01/compass-groups-january-2015.html

Dear CCC Family,

2015 is here! With the start of a new year, there comes a sense of restarting and building. So with that in mind, here is a question, what are you going to do to build authentic community and establish spiritual growth in your life? May I suggest joining a Compass Group through CCC. Compass Groups are the small group environment designed to provide the opportunity for authentic community and spiritual growth. We have many opportunities beginning this week for you to be a part of this exciting discipleship process.

Please sign up or direct questions to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Please join in and look forward with me to a great start to 2015!

Blessings,
Pastor Lance

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds