Rest in Peace Mary Sasser

24 Apr 2015 21:36 #1 by ScienceChic
I was just told the sad news, Mary Sasser, aka LoBay Lady, passed away today. We had our differences of opinion on some things, but I'd started getting to know her this past year through our mutual support of Emily's Parade and have to say that we'd laughed quite a bit during meetings; I will honestly miss not having the opportunity to get to know her better. She loved working for the I Love U Guys Foundation and was an integral part of this community who will be missed by many. My heart goes out to her friends and family.

:tulips:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
The following user(s) said Thank You: pchistory, Phantom Man

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Apr 2015 10:01 #2 by ConiferPT
Replied by ConiferPT on topic Rest in Peace Mary Sasser
:( So very sorry to hear this news. Mary was a sweet, wonderful lady, and I was pleased to call her my friend. I hope that you will share memorial service news as it becomes available.

25 Apr 2015 10:08 #3 by mountaindollar
Mary did a lot for the community and TSAC she will be missed dearly.

25 Apr 2015 11:31 #4 by BuyersAgent
I am stunned.

Beyond words.

I always imagined having it out with Mary.

Now it seems I've run out of time.

AW Mary. We all do our best. Please know that I know that you did. We had many many disagreements and you supported someone who hurt me a lot. A LOT. (you will never know how much) But I think and HOPE anyway, that in the end you did know the truth about those things and also that the Innocent are graced by God -- as I am sure that you will be --- safe in the Hereafter. Thanks to your care and extended community ties, Sophie will never be alone. Promise.

With love from Kathy

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

25 Apr 2015 14:09 #5 by Phantom Man
God Speed and God Bless Mary.

26 Apr 2015 18:16 #6 by ScienceChic
Passing along per request:

We have all let Mary's death become real. She is so loved.
Sophie and her beloved were up yesterday to begin sorting the
reality of Mary's being gone. She is heart-broken and simply gutted
by the loss. But more than that, she does not have the resources to
handle the financial need.

As you know, Mary gave so much to so many. If she had something,
you were welcome to half. She always did what she could. But Mary has
died with no money. She had a new job and was on her way to working
out of the financial situation she was in after near blindness, a broken
back and loss of her job at Moore. We were all cheering her on.

But now she is gone. And I am going to ask you to help out here. I don't have the
energy to put together a big fund-raiser. And the need is so immediate.
If you can give some money to help with the death expenses, we will be
forever grateful. Any amount you can afford will help.

Please make checks out to Sophie Sasser and send them to Mary's address:
Post Office Box 1132, Bailey CO 80421-1132.

If you have any questions or don't "do" checks. Call us (303) 838-7411 or email me at
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Thank you so much. cheryl and mike

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
The following user(s) said Thank You: BuyersAgent

30 Apr 2015 15:41 #7 by ScienceChic
The service for Mary Sasser will be May 9th at 2 p.m. at the Platte Canyon Community Church followed by a potluck gathering.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds