Grace Helker - Prayers & Cards Appreciated

11 May 2015 09:53 #1 by ScienceChic
I just received a phone call from a friend letting me know that Grace Helker is very ill and in the hospital. The family would greatly appreciate prayers and cards, if you could. Please PM me or email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you would like to send something and I will give you their address.

For those of you who don't know the Helkers, they've lived here and been active in our community for a very long time. You never see Grace and Harlan without the other, they go everywhere together. They are members of the Conifer Historical Society, I've seen them attend many Aspen Peak Cellars dinners, Chamber events, etc. They are the two longest-running Conifer Chamber members with a membership that celebrated 40 years this year - they've been members since we have existed.

Wishing them as much love, light, and healing as possible.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jun 2015 15:47 #2 by ScienceChic
I just learned that Gracie passed away last night. My prayers and condolences to her family. When we learn of memorial services, I will pass them along. They were members of the Conifer Community Church.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

09 Jun 2015 15:44 #3 by ScienceChic
The Memorial Service will be held on Sunday, June 14, 2:00 P.M. at Conifer Community Church, 9998 Havekost Road, Conifer. A reception will follow at the church.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds