COFA BREAKFAST (Wheatridge) Saturday, June 1st at 8:00 AM Davies Diner

30 May 2019 07:53 #1 by DrMike
For those of you who live in Denver or on the Front Range, come on out to the breakfast, I would love to meet and greet you. It'd be nice to meet you in person. I hope to see you there.

COFA Denver Area Breakfast Saturday, June 1st, 8:00 AM

COFA will be having its monthly breakfast at Davie's Chuck Wagon Diner #2. PLEASE NOTE THE LOCATION!! THIS IS DINER #2 ON 10151 WEST 26TH AVE., WHEATRIDGE.

COFA has some new and exciting seminars and workshops coming up this summer, great for the whole family. There will be a host of events, a kids fishing day, archery shoot, dutch oven cooking class, western big game hands-on workshop. So come on out to the breakfast and learn more about COFA and it's events. COFA also has it's regular target shoot and ATV event this month.

This is a great way to meet the COFA ministry team and make some new friends while having breakfast. You can learn more about COFA and its future events. If you have any questions you can call Mike at 303-880-9878 or George at 303-880-3800. You can visit the COFA website for future events, cofausa.org
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds