Women’s Only Survival Class February 2021 February 27 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am

24 Feb 2021 12:52 #1 by DrMike
Women’s Only Survival Class February 2021 February 27 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am

What do I need to put in a survival kit for my car? What should I carry with me on a backpacking trip in the wilderness? Think about it, with the big snowfalls that will be coming our way in the next two months, do you really know what to carry when traveling? Will the gear be able to save your life? This is the class to find out. Sign up now! These are great questions that we will answer and more in our training session focused on Survival, February 27, 2021, from 9:00 To 11:00 AM at the Green Barn, 8660 South Fairall Road, CO 80465.

Major News Story for the 285 Corridor

Do you remember this local news item dated Oct 20, 2015 — Colorado woman trapped for days in Park County car crash, her legs were amputated at the knee. The dramatic crash, in which Hopkins careened off U.S. 285 near Fairplay and tumbled ... While she was stuck in her car, she had no food or water for six days ...This is the message she left outside of her car door window. “doors are locked can’t get out,” “need doctor hurt and bleeding” and “6 days no food or water.”I remember the news story very clearly, I thought, what if she had the right gear in her car while traveling. Would she have lost her legs? I highly recommend carrying a bug-out bag whenever on the road or hiking in the outdoors.

We’ll look at the important items to carry with you during winter and summer driving, while spending time outdoors, or while hiking/ATVing in the wilderness. We’ll also show you how to use survival gear and what to avoid. Feel free to bring your own bug out pack for review.Bring your questions and join us for two hours while we talk about these important survival tips as well as meet and fellowship with others. Refreshments will be provided. Be sure to sign up early! Seating is limited and the class will fill up fast! Register at cofausa.org. COFA is an All-Volunteer organization and is a designated 501(c)3 Non-profit organization. Your tax-deductible suggested donation of $5 goes toward training materials/equipment and is greatly appreciated!

Sign up at cofausa.org for the training event! For more information, or to sign up by email, contact Leslie (COFA) This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , Phone (303) 909-3707. You may also contact Kathy (COFA) This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., Phone (303) 816-1104.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds