Looking for a church to attend in Conifer for Easter?

12 Apr 2022 15:45 #1 by DrMike
Timber Ridge Church in Conifer is having Easter services Sunday April 17th

A non-denominational church serving Conifer, Colorado.

Timber Ridge Church is a gathered group of people with all kinds of backgrounds, life-places, and stories. What holds us together and keeps us coming back is a singular hope and desire: we want to love God and everyone around us really well—with everything we have and all that we are. We aren’t perfect. In fact, far from it. But we believe that as we continually lean into Jesus and the up-close relationship He offers, we find purpose and joy for living. We also better reflect His love and life wherever we are, whoever we’re with, and whatever we’re doing. Please consider this an invite to our Easter Service, we'd love to have you join us!

What time does the Easter service start? Church will start at 10:00 AM, cafeteria is open at 9:30 AM for coffee, tea and refreshments.

Where’s the church located at? The Village at Aspen Park, 25587 Conifer Rd, Conifer, CO 80433
(located on 2nd level above the UPS Store and Dry Cleaners, elevator available)

Am I going to find parking? There is plenty of parking available.

Do I have to dress up? No, come as you are, seriously, jeans, t shirts, suits, causal we welcome everyone.

What time does it start again? Church starts at 10:00, come early for coffee, tea, donuts, fresh fruit.
Call 303.335.6689 if you have any questions.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds