Facing Your Giants (2) By Dr. Michael Brooks

04 Apr 2023 11:19 #1 by DrMike
Facing Your Giants (2) By Dr. Michael Brooks
This week we will continue my article on Facing Your Giants. First, let's look at what causes some of the giants we face. So my question for you today is: what are the Giants you're facing and need help confronting today? You may have one or several Giants that control you; over the next several weeks, we'll address several of them you may be facing. First, I will share with you one of my biggest Giants: Abandonment.
I was raised in a military family, and we moved worldwide. We never stayed in one place very long, and it was rare that you would make any real friends because you'd soon move to another base. My parents were always at officers' parties in the evening, and my sister and I were dropped off at the babysitters on the base.

As soon as my sister and I found out that another night was going to be spent at the babysitter's, I would beg not to go. I was only six years old and remembered feeling abandoned by my mom and dad. That was a painful childhood memory and stayed with me until I finally dealt with the problem...
To continue reading this article, go to the links below:

applicablecoaching.com/facing-your-giant...dr-michael-brooks-2/

idontwantthisdivorce.com/2023/04/facing-...dr-michael-brooks-2/

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds