Facing Your Giants (3) By Dr. Michael Brooks

12 Apr 2023 08:01 #1 by DrMike
Facing Your Giants (3) By Dr. Michael Brooks

This week we will continue facing your giants; look at what causes some of the giants you face. So my question for you today: what are the Giants you're facing and want help and confront today? You may have one or several Giants that control you.

There is the fear of divorce and separation. Less than half the marriages in the US will not survive and end up in divorce. Moving on with your life when considering a divorce can be devastating. I suggest you sit down and look at your next steps in getting your life back from a bad marriage. I can tell you that it's a difficult time during the process, but you will survive. You can contact Dr. Mike if you need help figuring out your next steps.

Anxiety is normal and can be a healthy emotion. But when a person regularly feels different levels of anxiety, this may be a medical disorder that needs to be addressed. Anxiety disorders need a mental health diagnosis, concerns that often lead to excessive nervousness, fear, apprehension, and worry. Although we all experience anxiety when asking our boss for a raise or asking our significant other to get married, I believe those are healthy stress levels. So, what are the ways I can deal with my symptoms of anxiety?

​To continue reading this article go to the following link below:

​http://idontwantthisdivorce.com/2023/04/facing-your-giants-3-by-dr-michael-brooks-2/

applicablecoaching.com/facing-your-giants-3-by-michael-brooks/

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds