Easter Breakfast 9:00 and Easter service 10:00 to follow TRC Church Conifer

30 Mar 2024 13:19 #1 by DrMike
Easter Breakfast and Church service following the breakfast at Timber Ridge Church, 25587 Conifer Rd, Conifer, CO 80433

Come Join us for Easter Breakfast and an Easter Service at Timber Ridge Church tomorrow morning at 9:00 for breakfast and a service to follow.

Easter is a great time to reconnect with the Lord and enjoy the freedom of new beginnings. Easter is a time when we celebrate the good news that, though we didn’t deserve God’s love, His mercy, and His goodness, “While we were yet strangers, while we were far off, God brought us near through the blood of Christ” (Ephesians 2:13). Jesus says, “You didn’t choose me, but I chose you” (John 15:16). God handpicked us.

Now, you may feel as though you don’t fit in, you’re not good enough, you’re a stranger. None of that stops God. He still chooses you. Thoughts will tell you, “You’ve made too many mistakes. You’re not qualified. You don’t come from a background of faith.” God says, “That’s okay. You’re exactly who I’m looking for. I choose people who don’t look like you’d expect, people who don’t perform perfectly, people with flaws and weaknesses.”

Timber Ridge Church: 25587 Conifer Rd, Conifer, CO 80433. For more information, call Mike at 303.880.9878
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds