I need prayer

13 Oct 2010 17:19 #1 by Grace
I need prayer was created by Grace
Hello all,

I first want to thank Dr. Mike for setting up times to meet with me as I need to course correct my life.

On another note, I have been having memory losses. I cannot focus. I did not recognize my neighbor for about a minute. She kept saying who she was and I kept saying that I was sorry but I did not know her.

I forget what I am doing throughout the day.

This could be stress related and I am getting older. Everything is changing and I can't keep up.

I need prayer

God Bless,

Jazz

Seemingly effortless beauty or charm of movement, form, or proportion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Oct 2010 18:15 #2 by RY
Replied by RY on topic I need prayer
Many prayers to you Jazz - yes it could be age and also stress. Don't we all do the "sticky note thing" at a certain age, and the forget what the sticky notes mean or where they are? Or putting something into a special place that we "know" we will remember just to find out that we - forgot -..... I just spoke w a friend of mine (same age 50 something....) he does what I do, instead of sticky notes, using a spiral notebook, everything stays in its one place (just have to remember where the spiral notebook is ;) ). But joking aside, I feel for you and hope with some stress relief (deep breathing and meditation) your situation will improve.

Namaste

13 Oct 2010 18:45 #3 by theleaf
Replied by theleaf on topic I need prayer
My mother had brief times just like you're describing. For her, it turned out they were partial (very small, brief) seizures. A medication, dilantin, prevented them from ever happening again.

Prayers for your health, and peace of mind.

If every day is an awaking,
you will never grow old.
You will just keep growing.

14 Oct 2010 08:28 #4 by Grace
Replied by Grace on topic I need prayer
Both of you could have hit upon something. I am 60 years old and it was overnight that my body and mind changed. At times, the front of my head feels like it is frozen.

I will keep everything in my palm pilot and I am going to call my doctor about the possibilities of seizures. I take a medication that can cause Stevens/Johnson syndrome which isn't good.

I slept from 7pm to 8:30pm last night and then got up for a while. I returned to bed and just got up. Stress, fear, poor spiritual health and general health could be at play.

Please keep me in your prayers.

God Bless,

Seemingly effortless beauty or charm of movement, form, or proportion.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds