Living an Inspired Life

14 Nov 2010 07:18 #21 by RY
Replied by RY on topic Living an Inspired Life
What is Prayer?

When everything we do is steeped in mindfulness and learn how to communicate with the Divine through acceptance and gratitude, when coming deep from our hearts with full awareness and intensified by the power of desire, when we are ready to surrender to the moment then we are prepared for the power and simplicity of prayer. But we also have to be open and ready to receive. Prayer is simple and kind, never demanding or forceful. And sometimes it may take a long time or our prayers go unanswered and we need to and we will understand in time that there is a reason for that also.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Dec 2010 16:56 #22 by Blessing Spirit
So true! Thanks for sharing your wisdom! I also love the wisdom of THICH NHAT HANH!
I am so grateful that I live a very inspired life! You may enjoy my blog at:
[url=http://www.AnonymousExpressions.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.AnonymousExpressions.com[/url] or please nominate someone for a free honoring award in neighbors helping neighbors!
Blessings to you and yours!

Let Others Know they are loved and Adored
By Sending them an Anonymous Award

09 Feb 2011 17:00 #23 by RY
True Friends

We discover true friends when we face life's uphill climb. They may have disguised themselves as cranky, always complaining how slow we walk. But not once did they entertain leaving us behind. Well ... perhaps just once (to keep us going)! ~ By Dodinsky's - Garden of Thoughts

It's ironic how people adore those who ignore them, ignore those who
adore them, love those who hurt them and hurt those who love them. (Author unknown)

27 Feb 2011 19:35 #24 by RY
this has been around for a while, but so worth watching it again
[youtube:1pn3onao]
[/youtube:1pn3onao]

01 Mar 2011 21:55 #25 by RY
Break the cycle today with kindness and compassion
"Hurt people hurt people. That's how pain patterns gets passed on, generation after generation after generation. Break the chain today. Meet anger with sympathy, contempt with compassion, cruelty with kindness. Greet grimaces with smiles. Forgive and forget about finding fault. Love is the weapon of the future. - Yehuda Berg"

28 Apr 2011 19:24 #26 by RY
What are you passionate about? Please take a moment to think about it and share your thoughts.

http://omshantiyogawear.weebly.com/omshanti-blog.html

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds