One of the greatest videos ever created!

09 Nov 2010 08:19 #1 by The Viking
One of the greatest videos ever created! How can anyone question God's magnificence and that He created everything, after watching this?

[youtube:p7wcvzv3]
[/youtube:p7wcvzv3]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Nov 2010 15:39 #2 by RY
thanks for posting this here Viking. I enjoyed it very much when you posted it on Fb this morning.

20 Feb 2011 22:36 #3 by AlpineMike
I am pleased to watch the captured views of our amazing and astonishing Earth on a night like tonight. I have been informed of disturbing news of a good friend of mine. A health issue had struck my friend's "better half", and we can only pray for the best in the outcome of health and recovery in the matter.
It is so easy to get caught up in our daily routine with work and worldly possessions. Family and friends can be on the back-burners, as well as our Lord and God who gave us such blessings to admire and protect our loved ones to the best of our ability. It is the "true" world to me that shows the good that has been created for us. This fabricated world we see now is created from man's greed. Too many cases of human moral conduct has been obscured with sin and destruction. Thus with this immorality also brings forward togetherness and recovery with faith and trust in our Lord and God. I give thanks to God and all our military, police, citizens, and doctors who help our humanity prevail in our modern world. God Bless America and all Nations working for humanity and good faith!

There is a pleasure in the pathless woods,
There is a rapture on the lonely shore,
There is society, where none intrudes,
By the deep Sea, and music in its roar:
O love not Man the less, but Nature more,
From these our interviews, in which I steal
For all I may be, or have been before,
To mingle with the Universe, and feel
What I can ne'er express,
Yet can not all conceal.

-Lord Byron

21 Feb 2011 06:48 #4 by RY
Sorry to hear about your friends wife, Mike. Many prayers, healing and good thoughts to her!

23 Feb 2011 23:21 #5 by AlpineMike
Thank you RY! Occurrences like this are unfortunate but help bring back perspective of health and life uncertainty. It is so easy to forget how well things really are when we are in good health! I pray my friend's wife will be on her feet again very soon. I thank you for your response and prayer for recovery.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds