A time without Values

02 Dec 2010 15:42 #11 by Jonathan Hemlock
I must now imagine that there are American Heroes waiting in the wings who will one day arise to remake our mostly lost and forgotten values.

How about each one of us acting in a manner as Heroes for those we know and care for? How about each one of us outwardly living as we feel the rest of the world should? Leading by example, as I'm sure CB can attest to having discovered role models while serving in our military.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Dec 2010 15:24 #12 by DrMike
Replied by DrMike on topic A time without Values
Jonathan, I agree with you, they're hero's waiting in the wings. Many pass each day without ever being recognized or even acknowledged for some of the heroic deeds they have done. Some are the brave solider's who fought in wars, some might be the astronauts who were pioneers of space travel. Many are the grandparents of today who care for grandchildren, when their own children abandoned kids they didn't want. Yes, we see hero's in athletes, actors, and such. But what person has touched you so deep that you are forever thankful for that person coming into your life. I have several of those people who I owe them my life. Anyone care to share about that person who helped you along the way?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds