2011 Festival of Enlightenment coming to Evergreen/Conifer

17 Dec 2010 12:11 #1 by cabinish
Have you heard about the Festival of Enlightenment coming to the Evergreen/Conifer area summer, 2011? The list of world-class speakers is impressive. see who is coming
at:
[url=http://www.festivalofenlightenment.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.festivalofenlightenment.com[/url]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Dec 2010 09:13 #2 by evergreenjoanie
We donated $100 to the Festival of Enlightenment and are excited to attend this spiritual event of our lifetime! We know it will increase consciousness around the world as to all the amazing possibilities we all can create for the good of everyone worldwide. Please make your donation before the special offer for 2 free tickets is over.

Joanie Morgan

06 Jan 2011 17:32 #3 by Mountaingirl
Joanie, I do understand you are a "Volunteer" for this festival.

Since a venue/location has NOT been secured and the event coordinators are "in the process of finalizing details", (that's a big one), I'd like to suggest selling tickets @ $777.00 each and taking "donations" after details are finalized.

11 Jan 2011 14:57 #4 by evergreenjoanie
If you are around at 3:30 today you can listen to Blog Talk Radio with Jan and Bill. (347) 327-9939. Perhaps you'll understand more about them and how they are manifesting this huge undertaking of the Festival of Enlightenment. What myself and thoursands of people worldwide know is there is no doubt everything will come together just as it should. Thank you for your input.

11 Jan 2011 17:14 #5 by Mountaingirl
You are welcome.

As is necessary, I prioritize my time according to necessity and desire; talk radio is not on my list.

Understanding the event coordinators and what you and "thousands of people worldwide know" has nothing to do with my point, which was perhaps vague.

I'll be more clear; selling tickets for $777. to an event that is not booked/ has no venue, makes no sense to me.

12 Jan 2011 13:25 #6 by evergreenjoanie
I appreciate your point of view. If you would like to stay tuned as it unfolds, that's great! If not, that's great as well.

Have a wonderful day!

Joanie

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds