A prayer to share for the New Year

24 Dec 2010 16:48 #1 by Blessing Spirit
[center:195m429s]A prayer to share
By Rev. Iris K Barratt
[/center:195m429s]

As we look at the insanity and injustices in our world we eventually realize that the noble purpose of anger is to inspire us to change by serving the truth.
We are meant to hold the vision of love, peace and creating consciously in every way.
We are all called to be the conscious information super highway of peace and love, right here and right now.
If we are to have a fighting chance for serious change we must participate in holding the vision of peace and serving from truth and love.
* Be clear about what you ask for, for the future of the Earth and all of sacred creation are depending on it!
This prayer is inspired by the “Sacred Movement of Spirit in Creation, from ancient Mayan Wisdom”. I offer my prayer with reverence and love as I choose to be part of the solutions as a peacemaker. (I’ve also won the awards to prove it! HA!)

A Prayer for Honoring the Movement Of Spirit in Creation

We come together in the spirit of love to honor all of sacred creation.
We gratefully honor the sacred movement of spirit in creation. We ask to gratefully receive clear purpose as we stabilize our challenges.
We gratefully activate our service in the spirit of loving kindness, as we define new forms of peace.
We gratefully empower universal radiance and flow equality into every aspect of life.
We choose to powerfully merge attunement as we gratefully harmonize our integrity.
We are consciously in the flow of mobilizing our sacred intentions for loving creation.
We honor our part in joyfully manifesting spiritual manifestations of every color and hue.
We joyfully integrate universal liberation with the song of love.
We embrace our understanding of cooperation and attunement for the highest good of all creation.
We gratefully live and love in sacred presence and peace as we trust that our individual presence enhances the world.
And so it is,
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Let Others Know they are loved and Adored
By Sending them an Anonymous Award

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Dec 2010 08:39 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic A prayer to share for the New Year
Blessing Spirit,

Thank you for the nice post. Have a fantastic holiday.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds