× Make Brooks Place, Your Place! Come enjoy your favorite sports on one of the 18 HD TVs, sit on the patio, inside at one of the comfortable, family-friendly booths or at our unique copper topped bar. | Website | 303-816-1499 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. | Facebook | Twitter

Pint Night! Tonight! @ Brooks Place

28 Jun 2012 16:17 #1 by +BrooksPlaceTavern
Pint Night! Tonight! @ Brooks Place was created by +BrooksPlaceTavern
This Friday night, Pint Night with Sam Adams. Come try a pint, and get a pint glass...try what's new from Sam Adams.

We hope to see you here!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jun 2012 16:21 #2 by JMC
I enjoyed a great beer and burger today, good to see you on here.

29 Jun 2012 17:22 #3 by LOL
I like Brooks too, great burgers and beer. (and great friendly service). I wish you had a few more micro brew choices though, but I usually can find something I like. The Yella Pilsner is good. And the Grand lake brown ale you had previously was good too. Breck Avalanche ale is also very popular and easy drinking, may be a good one to have around. Cheers! :)

jmc if you ever wanna do lunch there, let me know.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

28 Jan 2013 18:44 #4 by LOL
I'd love to see you guys post a list of your current microbrews on tap. I realize you switch them around from time to time. Thanks! Any happy hour info would be great too! :)

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

28 Jan 2013 18:48 #5 by pacamom
You can follow them on FB (that is if you are on FB), but you are right, they should keep us posted here too!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brooks-P ... 3617140170

28 Jan 2013 18:50 #6 by LOL
Thanks Pacamom. I don't do facebook, but my GF has it. THX!

Looks like they have a Seasonal Odell red ale, sounds good!

:givemebeer: :jump:

30 Jan 2013 09:21 #7 by +BrooksPlaceTavern
Replied by +BrooksPlaceTavern on topic Pint Night! Tonight! @ Brooks Place
Hello!

A few of you have expressed interest in our beer choices and our happy hour. We do rotate in new micro beers frequently, both on tap as well as in bottles and cans. Our current Brooks Picks on draft are: Odell Brewing Co.s seasonal ~ Red Ale, Upslope's Limited Edition Foreign Style Stout and Goose Island's 312 (their urban wheat ale).

Other current drafts ~ Dales Pale Ale, Stella Artois, Stone IPA, Coors Light, & Guinness

Colorado Craft beers in bottles and cans ~ Oskar Blues Old Chub & Gubna; Odell's IPA, Myrcennary, Easy Street Wheat & 90 Schilling; Ska Brewing Pinstripe and True Blonde; New Belgium 1554, Sunshine Wheat & Fat Tire; Avery Salvation, The Reverend & Hog Heaven.

Other Craft beers ~ Alaskan Amber, Arrogant Bastard, Doggie Style Classic Pale Ale, Sophie, Golden Monkey, Hop Devil, Little Sumpin, #9 by Magic Hat, Marbel Red Ale, Stone Smokey Vanilla Porter, Widmer Seasonal.

In addition we have 26 other options of domestic beer, imports, gluten free choice, non-alcoholic and cider choices.

Happy Hour is daily from 3 to 6 p.m. with $3 off chicken wings; chicken tenders & skins. $3 well drinks; $3 house wines; $2 off premium wines; $4 premium drafts; $2.50 Coors Light Draft and $2.50 domestic long neck bottles.

Hope that helps and Yes, we do post updates on beer and events on our FB page.

Cheers,
Janice Brooks

30 Jan 2013 18:02 #8 by LOL
Brooks- thank you so much for your reply. The drafts sound good! Please reserve a bar stool for me soon! LOL
Cheers!
:)

31 Jan 2013 09:30 #9 by +BrooksPlaceTavern
Replied by +BrooksPlaceTavern on topic Pint Night! Tonight! @ Brooks Place
You are most welcome for the post, look forward to seeing you soon!

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds