× Make Brooks Place, Your Place! Come enjoy your favorite sports on one of the 18 HD TVs, sit on the patio, inside at one of the comfortable, family-friendly booths or at our unique copper topped bar. | Website | 303-816-1499 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. | Facebook | Twitter

Tonight's Special: herb-crusted salmon, mushroom risotto

03 Aug 2012 10:43 #1 by +BrooksPlaceTavern
Colorado produce is here! Tonight on special... Herb-crusted salmon with a forest mushroom risotto and fresh micro greens. CO SWEET CORN is also in the house!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Aug 2012 18:47 #2 by ScienceChic
I had this Friday night after setting up for the BBB Festival and it was DELICIOUS! I said so to Steve Brooks before leaving and he said they will probably put it on the menu as a regular item :woo hoo: The wild mushroom risotto wasn't mushy and bland like many often are, and the combination of the herbs and the microgreens were perfect with the salmon.

So last night, to celebrate a successful concert, everyone decided to go to Brooks and have dinner and drinks. I ordered it again (cuz you can never have too much salmon!) :biggrin: and while waiting for dinner, my parents called from Cinti to see how the big day went. My meal arrived while I was outside talking to them, and when I came back in, two of my tablemates had stolen my dinner :angry: and were enjoying it immensely. I didn't have to hurt them b/c they'd ordered me another. rofllol

It's so nice to have a restaurant that has great food and is open late, and every day, up in Conifer. Kudos to Steve and Janice for a well-run establishment!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds