× Make Brooks Place, Your Place! Come enjoy your favorite sports on one of the 18 HD TVs, sit on the patio, inside at one of the comfortable, family-friendly booths or at our unique copper topped bar. | Website | 303-816-1499 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. | Facebook | Twitter

Throwback dinner special tonight w/Upslope Pumpkin Ale

04 Oct 2013 15:26 #1 by +BrooksPlaceTavern
Throwback dinner special tonight w/Upslope Pumpkin Ale was created by +BrooksPlaceTavern
Throwback dinner special tonight: Meatball Marinara. Soup of the day: NE Clam Chowdah. Also available on tap while it lasts... Upslope Pumpkin Ale, made with real pumpkins!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Oct 2013 15:33 #2 by ScienceChic
I had that Clam Chowdah last night and it was perfect for a chilly evening! Tasty tasty!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 Oct 2013 17:57 #3 by deltamrey
Excellent fare from a great chef Joe.........

04 Oct 2013 18:05 #4 by LOL
Sorry, Tried it once and not really too impressed with their Beer line-up. JMO

I gave some ideas awhile back and I guess they did not like any of my draft suggestions. Some of the bottled beers were ok, but I don't go to a bar to drink bottles or cans. Good luck.
The food and service and people are fine though.

http://mymountaintown.com/forums/brooks ... d=noscript

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds