× Make Brooks Place, Your Place! Come enjoy your favorite sports on one of the 18 HD TVs, sit on the patio, inside at one of the comfortable, family-friendly booths or at our unique copper topped bar. | Website | 303-816-1499 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. | Facebook | Twitter

We Invite You to Celebrate Our 4th Anniversary With Us on Sept 20-21!

14 Sep 2014 18:01 #1 by BrooksPlaceTavern
As a thank you to you, the community, for encouraging and supporting Brooks Place Tavern for the past 4 years, the Brooks Family and Staff would like to invite you for food and drink specials this weekend, September 20-21. Joel Tromberg will be providing live music from 5-8 pm on Saturday. Come raise a pint in celebration, enjoy your favorite sports on one of the 18 HD TVs, sit on the patio, inside at one of the comfortable, family-friendly booths, or at our unique copper topped bar.

About Us:
Steve and Janice Brooks opened Brooks Place Tavern in September 2010 to fulfill Steve’s life long dream of owning a restaurant. The two are dedicated owner/operators whose goal it is to offer great food and service in a comfortable and welcoming environment. Whether you are a local, a regular or visiting for the first time – it is their goal to make you feel welcome. One of their taglines is “Make Brooks Place, Your Place” and they really do mean it. It is common to find a group of firefighters, teachers, parent groups or even a local reality TV show star enjoying a meal or drink in their tavern.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Sep 2014 15:08 #2 by ScienceChic
Just FYI: Chef Joe smoked beef tri-tip for yummy sandwiches this weekend! We stopped in last night for dinner after the concert and had a bottle of their new Wine Special: Gundlach Bundschu Mountain Cuvee (Gun Bun is a fave winery of mine). Highly recommended!

Congrats to Steve and Janice Brooks for all their hard work creating a reliable, delightful place to hang with friends, know you will be getting a good meal and friendly service, and enjoy spending time in for the ambience and all the friends you'll see while you're there. It's a rare visit that I don't run into someone I know and that speaks volumes. On top of all that, they are huge supporters of this community, giving to many nonprofits for fundraisers, to our school, and to our Chamber of Commerce supporting other businesses.

Looking forward to many more years!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds