× Make Brooks Place, Your Place! Come enjoy your favorite sports on one of the 18 HD TVs, sit on the patio, inside at one of the comfortable, family-friendly booths or at our unique copper topped bar. | Website | 303-816-1499 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. | Facebook | Twitter

Bengals Thursday Night Party at Brooks Place Tavern!

01 Nov 2015 12:50 - 02 Nov 2015 16:58 #1 by ScienceChic
Hey All!

It's past time for a gathering and a Thursday night NFL game is just the reason! By happy coincidence, the Bengals are playing the Browns this week in the Battle for Ohio. :P Anyone who's up for some cheering on the Bengals with me at Brooks Place Tavern is welcome! The first 3 people who show up sporting Bengals colors or gear get their drinks on me. B)

:whodey:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Nov 2015 17:27 #2 by BrooksPlaceTavern
Replied by BrooksPlaceTavern on topic Bengals Thursday Night Party at Brooks Place Tavern!
Looking forward to the party! We've reserved the high top tables in the back for you - come on in!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds