Welcome TSAC!

26 Sep 2011 12:18 #21 by MsMAM
Replied by MsMAM on topic Welcome TSAC!
Welcome welcome!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Sep 2011 13:55 #22 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Welcome TSAC!

freebird wrote: A big thanks to you and your husband, Science Chic. I've got the nice platter of cookies and it has been very hard not to sample one. They look great (and still wrapped up).

If any of our members attend Emily's Parade, we hope you will make a point of stopping by and saying hello. The music is always great, and it's amazing how much I enjoy chatting with the bikers! Here's hoping the weather remains beautiful!

You're more than welcome! Thanks for getting out there, sorry I couldn't attend as well. Kudos for the excellent will-power not sampling them (I would've caved!). :biggrin:

Does anyone have pictures to post and share? I saw some on FB (I liked the pic of you at the booth freebird) and the whole parade looked awesome! I couldn't believe how many riders there were!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

26 Sep 2011 21:26 #23 by freebird
Replied by freebird on topic Welcome TSAC!
Your cookies were very popular. Well, actually there was no discrimination against any variety of cookie. The 5K runners and the bikers enjoyed them all! I did talk someone into splitting one of your cookies with me. They were tasty! Thanks again.

I didn't take pictures but know Dimplszzz did. Mr. BGR took the official pictures (I think) and if I see them posted anywhere I will ask if I can repost some, here. The day was beautiful and the biker folks are always fun to talk to. Dimps brought an extra table and we both brought Christmas cards for the start of the card signing campaign. We came very close to running out of cards with the interest from the local community and bikers that came from Denver and Cheyenne.

Thanks for the welcome, you guys. Nice to have a place to post updates and all.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds