This community is AMAZING!

08 Dec 2012 22:23 #1 by Blazer Bob
The members of the Troop Support Action Committee (TSAC) would like to thank all of the members of this community who do so much and give so much to our efforts to supply comfort to our troops in Afghanistan. The items dropped in the boxes at King Soopers and Safeway mean so much.

Recently hundreds of packages of Boy Scout microwave popcorn were left for us. Thank you. Thank you so much whoever you are. The folks over there just love that stuff. And thank you too for the many other items you have donated for us to send, and the money donated to pay for the postage to send it.

We are determined to help all we can until they come home. You make it so much easier. Thank you again.
TSAC

http://www.pinecam.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... highlight=

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Dec 2012 23:17 #2 by otisptoadwater
Thanks to everyone who contributes! What a wonderful thing it is to help those who defend us every day while we enjoy the freedom they continue to provide us.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds