A letter to TSAC from Afghanistan

09 Dec 2012 17:42 #1 by Blazer Bob
http://www.pinecam.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... highlight=

This letter came addressed to me - but I am only the messenger!

It is TRULY a magnificent THANK YOU to all in our generous mountain community who have shared with this an other Americans living and working in dangerous conditions we can not imagine!

If any of you out there who have dropped goodies in the collection boxes at King Soopers of Safeway - pat yourself on the back!

If any of you out there have dropped money in the TSAC collection can or mailed checks to TSAC, these thanks are for YOU!

If this is news to you and you want to be a part of what TSAC is going to do "UNTIL THEY ALL COME HOME", you can send your tax deductible (under IRS 501(c)(3) rules) check to TSAC. P.O. Box 1033, Bailey, Co 80421-1033.

Thank You!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Jul 2013 21:42 #2 by Blazer Bob
http://www.pinecam.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 2#p1490372

"The latest shipment of boxes sent in late June just arrived at the remote Forward Operating Base (FOB)!

Here is the reaction from those brave troops:

Hi Mike,

The boxes arrived. A few things happened after they were opened. First was that the deodorant and and baby wipes were snatched up along with the granola bars quick, fast and in a hurry. I also noticed today that the crew members were smelling and just a wee bit fresher during pre-flight. Smiles all around.

I actually had one kid ask me why some people care so much and why others don't. I told him that the ones that care not only understand all of and what we do but went through the same or in a lot of cases much worse. Think a light bulb went off for him (future VFW Member I would say).

You all are doing amazing things and it is greatly appreciated. In many cases you are making the difference between a good day and a bad one.

Respectfully,

MIke

TSAC has to THANK YOU out there in our mountain community for providing the goods and money to make this happen.
TSAC is proud to be simply the pipeline to get this done!
:) :D :hugegrin: :hugegrin: :usaflag: :usaflag: :usaflag: :USA: :USA: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :wavingflag: :wavingflag: :wavingflag: :exactly :

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds