Her own sister was selling her virginity for 70,000 rupees

02 Apr 2013 11:14 #1 by JOYInternational
Here's a link to one of 5 stories from Mumbai newspapers about the rescue of the 12 year old last week: http://tinyurl.com/c9ltxfy - It was a blessing for JOY to fully fund this operation with our partner organization at Indian Rescue Mission. It took several weeks of planning. I also had the rare opportunity to personally witness this rescue. THIS is what JOY International is all about. We don't just talk about rescue - we actually do it.

We are truly grateful to the partner organizations we have around the world and in America who risk their lives to rescue the precious girls. This operation was especially rewarding as it took place BEFORE the girl was sold. It saved her from a night of terror and a life in the brothels. She's now in a safe place - her sister and cohorts are in jail.

If you want to read the full report, I will be sending it in the JOY Newsletter later this week. If you do not get the Newsletter, you can sign up above or TEXT the word JOY to 42828.

Sincere Thanks to all those who support us with prayers and finances. THIS is what those finances accomplish!

JOY International
P.O. Box 571
Conifer, CO 80433

Phone: 303.838.0880

Website
Facebook
Twitter
DONATE!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds