Tsac Ships more Christmas Cards and Cookies!

29 Nov 2013 21:00 #1 by Blazer Bob
Troop Support Action Committee (TSAC) is pleased to announce a second shipment of Christmas Cookies and Holiday Greeting Cards to troops in Afghanistan.
Eight boxes were shipped on Tuesday, November 26, and "should" get there in time for the Holidays.

(Sorry - no photo available due to problem with Flickr account.)

These boxes contain the last of over 60 dozen Holiday cookies made by a number of very generous pinecammers.
Also included in the boxes were hundreds of Holiday greeting cards containing personalized handwritten greetings.
These will be distributed to the 200 members of the Chinook helicopter unit currently adopted by TSAC.
These troops are operating at a very remote base and are flying only at night on Special Operations missions.

A HUGE THANK YOU is due to all who have supported this effort to get cookies to our troops in time for the Holidays!

Please try to visit TSAC at Cowboy Christmas on December 8 at Rustic Square.
We will have many more Holiday greeting cards available for you and your children to write greetings to the troops.
We plan to ship all collected cards early in the next week by APO Priority Mail and hope they get to Afghanistan in time - but even late they will be appreciated greatly!

See you there!

http://www.pinecam.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 0&t=180064

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Nov 2013 21:22 #2 by otisptoadwater
Thanks TSAC! You are making so many men and women serving away from home so happy and providing a nice reminder that everyone back home acknowledges what they are doing and that we appreciate it!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds