TSAC has a new unit and shipped today

11 Dec 2013 17:57 #1 by Blazer Bob
Just as we were happy to announce that the Chinook helicopter unit TSAC has been supporting is on notice to rotate home in January...
TSAC is proud to announce that we have just picked up a NEW unit of Navy SEALs in another "hot" spot in Afghanistan!

Today TSAC shipped five boxes to this now unit which, miracles permitting, may get there in time for (or very soon after) Christmas.
Here is yours truly with the boxes at the Bailey Post Office.

<Too large to post. follow link to see pic.> BB

This shipment had a large pack of Christmas greeting cards that were filled in with personal messages by kind folks who wrote them at Cowboy Christmas on Sunday in Bailey!

Our contact with the SEALs is a former Recon Marine who worked with some of our previously supported Recon Teams in Iraq and Afghanistan.
After a couple of years as a "Civilian Contractor" this brave man went back into the Navy and became a SEAL!

He has been a great contact with frequent responses to my email questions about his Team's needs.
He sent us this recent photo from one of his operations which really blew me away!

<Too large to post. follow link to see pic.> BB

As American combat forces are "phased out" of Afghanistan, all of you out in pinecamland can really make a difference to these troops.
Together we can send comfort items that will get harder and harder to find as support forces are withdrawn from the area.

Thanks again for your support.
TSAC continues to pick up donated items from the TSAC boxes located in front of King Soopers and in the north door of Safeway in Conifer.
We can't do it without you!

http://www.pinecam.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 0&t=180536

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds