FBI: 6 minors rescued from sex trafficking at National Western Stock Show

28 Jan 2015 14:33 #1 by JOYInternational
It even happens right here, in Denver. Big events like this, the Superbowl, the Olympics, the World Cup...they locally intensify the demand for sex slaves. We applaud the Denver Police Department for being so proactive and vigilant.

There are many more to save.

FBI: 6 minors rescued from child sex trafficking, 2 suspects arrested at National Western Stock Show
TheDenverChannel.com Team
Jan 26, 2015

In 2014, the FBI Denver's Innocence Lost Task Force and Colorado law enforcement said it recovered 94 minors from commercially sexually exploitative environments. This marked an increase of 54 percent from 2013 when the agency said61 minors were recovered.

More GREAT NEWS in COLORADO! Jefferson County, is the County I personally live in. What wonderful news reading about what's happening here in the fight against human trafficking. Many people ask me what we are doing to fight trafficking in America and especially here in Colorado. I like to think that the speeches I've given (including to Law Enforcement here) touched a nerve and may have played a small part in motivating people to action. It's always my goal wherever and whenever I speak. One of the main reasons I go to the ends of the earth in search of child trafficking victims is because in the places I go, there is the greatest need without the assistance of trafficking units like we now have here. What's important is that the need is being met here with a well trained, organized and funded team. Where we go, the victims have nothing but hope for rescue. I will always be available to assist in any way whatsoever, whether it's here in Jefferson County, Colorado, USA or the smallest village in India, Asia, Africa, Central or South America or the ends of the earth. One child being held captive and used a slave is worth it. dpo.st/1Cg92Oo

JOY International
P.O. Box 571
Conifer, CO 80433

Phone: 303.838.0880

Website
Facebook
Twitter
DONATE!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds