Barefoot Mile Walk in Alaska with MYHouse June 25, 2015

19 Jun 2015 19:31 #1 by JOYInternational
If you have any friends or family in the area, please share this event with them - we'd love to have them walk with us!
www.facebook.com/events/850005798415430/

We are thrilled to partner with MYHouse, an incredible organization offering a hand to those in most need. Learn more about them here: myhousematsuhomelessyouthcenter.com/
The proceeds of this walk will be split between JOY International and MyHouse - we are proud to help support their efforts!

"Local schools and service organizations estimate that there are over 700 homeless youth in the Valley age 14-24. Here at MY House we are serving over 150 of those youth, and we haven’t been open for a year yet! We believe in the youth of the Valley and their potential, and our programs are designed to offer a hand up and not a hand out.

MY House offers food, clothing, shower and laundry services, employment services, public health care, mediation services, help with legal issues and support and referral for mental health and substance abuse treatment.

Gathering Grounds Café employs and trains youth for jobs as well as offering income to MY House that helps to support the services we offer.

Steamdriven Boutique is a teen thrift store with a Boutique carrying original steampunk designs and designer merchandise."

JOY International
P.O. Box 571
Conifer, CO 80433

Phone: 303.838.0880

Website
Facebook
Twitter
DONATE!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds