Evergreen Mountain Area Historical Society Annual Peach Sale 2021

22 Jun 2021 19:35 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
Evergreen Mountain Area Historical Society’s Annual Peach Sale is Back!

FANTASTIC WESTERN SLOPE PEACHES
$40.00 per box (Prepaid)

Order by July 23, 2021, Delivery in August: jchscolorado.org/

Notification will be by e-mail or phone

Make checks out to EMAHS and mail to:
Mark Joyce-EMAHS Treasurer
P.O. Box 938
Kittredge, Colorado 80457

ALL PROFITS GO TO EDUCATION PROGRAMS AND SPECIAL PROJECTS

Questions: 303-674-9639

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jul 2021 22:09 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
EMAHS posted on our Facebook Page today that they’ve extended the deadline to order - they have 24 boxes remaining to sell!

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds