2022 Evergreen Audubon Holiday Wreath Fundraiser - Orders due 10/29

29 Oct 2022 16:24 #1 by ScienceChic
I ordered one of these last year and they aren't exaggerating - it did last for a long time and smelled great. It helps a wonderful local nonprofit and would make a great gift for others! Please email Marilyn today if you want to place an order.

From Marilyn Rhodes:

It’s October and, believe it or not, time to start thinking about the holidays! If you need the perfect holiday gift, Evergreen Audubon has lovely and reasonably priced balsam fir wreaths for sale. They are fresh, very fragrant and will last into the New Year! THEY ARE GORGEOUS and will dress up your home and make ideal gifts for your family, friends, coworkers and clients—both in-town and out-of-town.

Here’s a link to the EA web site where you’ll find photos of each wreath we have for sale and pricing.
evergreenaudubon.org/events/2022-wreath/

Wreaths ordered for in-town delivery will arrive before Thanksgiving. Wreaths ordered for delivery out-of-town will be shipped FedEx between November 14th and December 9th.

To place an order, email Marilyn Rhodes at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or call her at 720-333-2551. Emailed orders are preferred.

I need to submit the order to the distributor no later than Tuesday, November 1, so please let me know if you'd like to order no later than Saturday, October 29th.
Classic:

Vctorian:

Wintergreen:

Cranberry Splash:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds