× Award-winning Handcrafted Wines Made in Colorado | 60750 US Hwy 285, Bailey, CO 80421 | Website | 303-816-5504 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. | Facebook | Twitter

Winery Now Open in Bailey! Free Tasting today.

22 Jan 2012 10:08 #1 by Cellar Master
Hello 285 Bound Members and Guests,
We finally have opened our long time coming winery production and tasting room in Bailey.
Stop in today, mention 285 Bound and receive a free tasting and tour.
11am-5pm
Aspen Peak Cellars
60750 US Hwy 285
Bailey, CO 80421
303-816-5504

Directions,
On the bottom of Crow Hill, take a left onto CR68, immediate right into Rustic Square parking lot, to the river, another right along the river to the sage green building with the rounded roof.
Hope to see you all there.
Have a great day.
Marcel

Located at 60750 US Highway 285, Bailey, CO 80421
303-816-5504 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.aspenpeakcellars.com/
Facebook
Instagram

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jan 2012 15:26 #2 by Lucky
Sorry I could not make it today, I have been wanting to come by and check your winery out., I hope you extend the offer. It"s good to see our here.

22 Jan 2012 15:44 #3 by ScienceChic
Same here! I can't make it up today, but will definitely be by soon!

Congrats on opening the tasting room, what a great accomplishment. Wishing you much success!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

27 Jan 2012 14:36 #4 by Sugar Lady
Replied by Sugar Lady on topic Winery Now Open in Bailey! Free Tasting today.
These are the hours

Wednesday-Sunday 11-5 in Bailey for the tasting room.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds