× Award-winning Handcrafted Wines Made in Colorado | 60750 US Hwy 285, Bailey, CO 80421 | Website | 303-816-5504 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. | Facebook | Twitter

Huge Getaway Sale! Winery weekend happenings!

11 May 2012 09:06 #1 by Cellar Master
Conifer Location, Friday night 5-8pm, regular menu plus following specials:
Chicken Oscar, roasted red potatoes, veggies
$17

Spinach Salad, poppy seed dressing, toasted almonds, strawberries and grilled salmon
$16

Bailey Location, Friday, Extended hours until 7pm for those that can't have a Taste of Italy without a glass of vino in advance.

Saturday
285 Fusion release (formerly known as Cabin Fever Red)
Both locations, 1 day only! Free taste, $5/glass, 10% on 6-packs and 20% on Cases of 285 Fusion only.

Bailey: 1-4PM, Saturday
Live music with Kenny Beam, most likely inside, Wine, snack food and Rock & Roll
Bailey Car Show from 10-2

Closed Sunday! Happy Mother's Day.

Check out our Facebook page or call us for 50% OFF B&B Getaway sale.
Room, bottle of wine, breakfast, VIP tour and tasting with etched glasses for 2 people, from $85 !!!!! Only 2 days left to purchase.
Stay at the Inn anytime until December 30th, 2012.

Have a great weekend,
Marcel, Julie and Staff
Aspen Peak Cellars
303-816-5505

Located at 60750 US Highway 285, Bailey, CO 80421
303-816-5504 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.aspenpeakcellars.com/
Facebook
Instagram

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 May 2012 13:11 #2 by ScienceChic
I just booked 2 nights at the getaway Deal price - what a bargain!!! I can't wait to relax...

Saturday sounds like fun in Bailey - unfortunately, I'll be working. :( Everyone go out and have a great time!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds