× Award-winning Handcrafted Wines Made in Colorado | 60750 US Hwy 285, Bailey, CO 80421 | Website | 303-816-5504 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. | Facebook | Twitter

Weekend Happenings at the Winery! Prime Rib Dinner Tonight!

27 Jul 2012 15:42 #1 by Cellar Master
Here is what's on spigot this weekend at the winery.

Conifer Location

Friday, 7/27
5-8 following dinner specials in addition to our regular menu

Prime Rib with all the fixings, garlic mashed potatoes, veggies
8oz $18, 12oz $22
Macademia crusted ono on a bed of summer greens with pineapple and Thai peanut vinaigrette
$18

Saturday 7/28
Lunch 11-5

Sunday 7/29
10-1 Sunday Brunch
10-5 Lunch Menu
2-5 Music in the Meadow Summer Series with The Bucktones (Jeff & Kathleen)

Bailey Location

Saturday 7/28
11-5 Tasting Room open
2-5 Rockin' Rapids with Kenny Beam and Open Mic! Let's discover local talent.

Sunday 7/29
11-5 Tasting Room open, tours and free tastings

We sell tickets to the Barefoot, Bluegrass and BBQ Fest on August 4th, at $20 and will donate the difference of $5 of the ticket price to Joy International.

Have a great weekend,
Marcel, Julie and Staff
303-816-5505

Located at 60750 US Highway 285, Bailey, CO 80421
303-816-5504 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.aspenpeakcellars.com/
Facebook
Instagram

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Aug 2012 19:14 #2 by ScienceChic
I wanted to acknowledge Marcel, Julie, and the fabulous staff at Aspen Peak Cellars. Not only did they help promote the Barefoot, Bluegrass, & BBQ Festival by displaying posters and putting small stuffers on their tables, sell tickets for us and give part of the cost back to JOY International, but they were wonderful this weekend to my family as we stayed at the bed & breakfast (knowing I had to work late both Friday and Saturday, plus be at Beaver Ranch waaaayyy early Saturday morning, I booked a room for the weekend). The room was cozy, roomy enough for all 4 of us, and had an awesome jetted tub/shower (couldn't get the kids out of there Friday night!). With the room came a complimentary bottle of wine, and their to-die-for breakfast (which we unfortunately had to miss Saturday morning b/c I had to be out before they started serving, then hubby had to go buy me a new tent after mine got totalled overnight at the park). And they provide free wi-fi to their guests, which always scores bonus points for me!

I had their French toast this morning, and they add vanilla and cinnamon to the egg batter, then serve it with fresh cream and strawberries, a side of fresh fruit (which include cherries!), and 3 slices of yummy bacon. It was the best French Toast I've ever had - not too thick or thin, not soggy, I could taste the cinnamon and vanilla, and the cream and strawberries were sweet enough to not need syrup. Hubby had the crab eggs benedict and ate every last bite. They offered my munchkins hot chocolate, even though it isn't on the menu, and provided spot-in service.

Thank you to all the staff there for making our stay an enjoyable one. If you have any friends or family coming into town and they need a place to stay, tell them to go there! My only complaint is that they don't stay open late enough for dinner for those of us who work til we drop. :wink:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds