× Award-winning Handcrafted Wines Made in Colorado | 60750 US Hwy 285, Bailey, CO 80421 | Website | 303-816-5504 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. | Facebook | Twitter

Today is the day! Our 1st Ever CO Riesling Released!

02 Mar 2013 11:47 #1 by Cellar Master
Stop in and sample our first ever CO Riesling!

One Day only discount as follows: 1-5 bottles 10%, 6-11 bottles 15%, 12+ bottles 20% OFF regular price $15/bottle. Can't make it? No problem, call in your order on Saturday and receive the special price!

Located at 60750 US Highway 285, Bailey, CO 80421
303-816-5504 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.aspenpeakcellars.com/
Facebook
Instagram

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Mar 2013 12:07 #2 by ScienceChic
Congrats on the new wine! I can't make it up today, but I'll be by to taste it soon! It sure does look like a beautiful day to visit (please pardon the fuzzy image, we need to get up there and clean the lens). :)

File Attachment:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

02 Mar 2013 12:16 #3 by JMC
Is this a sweet Riesling?

02 Mar 2013 12:24 #4 by ScienceChic
A friend of mine who got a sneak taste earlier said that it is sweet, but not too sweet, and she's not a huge fan of the sweeter wines either. (DH likes them, not I, so I'm not a good judge myself if they are good or not, I can just tell you if I can tolerate it or not!). :biggrin:

I can tell you that I've had their Mocha Zinsation, which is supposed to mimic a port, and I found that tasty as it wasn't too sweet. Generally, I can't stand ports.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

02 Mar 2013 13:38 #5 by JMC
I love a good port for cooking. I'll give it a try.
Thanks

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds