× Award-winning Handcrafted Wines Made in Colorado | 60750 US Hwy 285, Bailey, CO 80421 | Website | 303-816-5504 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. | Facebook | Twitter

ROCK, JAZZ & BLUEGRASS IN CONIFER, SEPTEMBER 7&8

22 Aug 2013 09:41 #1 by Cellar Master
We are glad to announce another concert weekend in the meadow at the Clifton House Inn in Conifer. Once again we have been able to get an awesome lineup of musical talent to perform at this spectacular setting.
WENDY WOO BAND, MARY LOUISE LEE, THE HUMMINBIRDS AND WELCOME HOME JEFF SCROGGINS&COLORADO (#1 in Colorado and #5 on the national bluegrass charts)
Early bird discount tickets available on our website now! Don't wait!
$10 OFF in JULY, $5 OFF in AUGUST

www.mcssl.com/store/aspen-peak-cellars-at-clifton-house-inn

Located at 60750 US Highway 285, Bailey, CO 80421
303-816-5504 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.aspenpeakcellars.com/
Facebook
Instagram

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Sep 2013 14:04 #2 by ScienceChic
Sent via email from Aspen Peak Cellars:

New! $5 Rockpile Tickets

Due to our generous sponsors we are able to offer a $5 Rockpile section for this weekends concerts. This tickets admit one to the rear meadow section and do not include any wine packages.
Come and celebrate our last event at the Clifton House Inn.
VIP $55, GA $35, Rockpile $5 are still available for both days
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE!

I'll be there tomorrow - Wendy Woo! - but you can't go wrong with Jeff Scroggins and Colorado on Sunday either! :wink:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

07 Sep 2013 15:30 #3 by ScienceChic
Y'all are missing a KICK-ASS concert right now! I have to say this has been the best live music concert in the mountains I've had the pleasure of experiencing!

I already knew the Wendy Woo Band just from their participation in the Mix100 Dom and Jane Show's Warm and Fuzzy Christmas program every year, but the Mary(sp) Louise Lee Band playing jazz and R&B after has been just as delightful! Ms Lee's vocals are incredible!

Thank you Julie and Marcel for organizing this - what a treat. Tomorrow should be just as good - come on down!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds