× Award-winning Handcrafted Wines Made in Colorado | 60750 US Hwy 285, Bailey, CO 80421 | Website | 303-816-5504 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. | Facebook | Twitter

Aspen Peak Cellars 5-Year Anniversary Party! 12/28/13, 2-5pm

27 Dec 2013 13:38 #1 by Cellar Master
Dear Friends of Aspen Peak Cellars,

We hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season, an opportunity to spend some quality time with your friends and family. A big thank you to all that have shared some wine selections from our cellar, we really appreciate your loyalty.

Your patronage over the past five years has been tremendous and we would like to show our appreciation with following event:

Come and celebrate our birthday this Saturday, December 28th, 2-5 PM, including live music from Pat and Roger of Kicked to the Curb and light snacks. You will be able to stock up your wine racks with following special 5-year anniversary discounts at the winery in Bailey only:
20% OFF 6-packs
25% OFF Cases
(Mix or Match)

If you have any fun winery related pictures from the past five years you like to share, please email them to us and we will add them to the slideshow.

From all of us at Aspen Peak Cellars, we wish you a prosperous and happy New Year.

Cheers!

***Happy New Year***

Marcel, Julie, Chantel & Staff

Located at 60750 US Highway 285, Bailey, CO 80421
303-816-5504 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.aspenpeakcellars.com/
Facebook
Instagram

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Dec 2013 17:04 #2 by ScienceChic
A huge congratulations to APC for this momentous occasion! I'll be up there tomorrow to celebrate with them, anyone wanna join us? I always take my parents when they're in town so they can stock up on their favorites, but this will be even more fun than usual (no embarrassing stories about my childhood will be permitted)! tongue:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds