× Award-winning Handcrafted Wines Made in Colorado | 60750 US Hwy 285, Bailey, CO 80421 | Website | 303-816-5504 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. | Facebook | Twitter

“Wine Ice Cream” Is Now A Thing You Can Eat

14 Dec 2014 15:34 #1 by ScienceChic
I know what I'm asking Santa for this Christmas! :icecream:
:stuffstocki :stackpresnt

A slight warning that there is some strong language in this story.
“Wine Ice Cream” Is Now A Thing You Can Eat And Get Drunk On
by Michael D'Alimonte · November 27, 2014

Many thanks to Petit Petit Gamin who opened our minds to the magical world of wine infused ice cream, which, we want to make sure you note, is not wine “flavoured” ice cream. No, this is the real deal, with a pint of Mercer’s special blend containing a legit 5% alcohol content.

Mercer’s wine infused ice cream comes in 7 different flavours: Cherry Merlot, Chocolate Cabernet, Peach White Zinfandel, Port, Red Raspberry Chardonnay, Spiced and Riesling. All sound amazing, and we’d love to get our spoons in a bowl of at least one flavour (dibs on Chocolate Cabernet) but, unfortunately, Mercer’s “winecream” isn’t available outside of their upstate New York store.

www.mercersdairy.com/

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds