Mac user needs help with excel/Quicken

20 Apr 2016 13:20 #1 by .
I am trying to learn how to wrangle spreadsheets and budgets. Where can I get some instruction?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Apr 2016 13:41 #2 by ScienceChic
Hi Paul! Anytime I need help with anything Mac, I go to Gary Rosenzweig's MacMost website - he's got the best tutorials (I also signed up for his weekly email newsletters) for the Mac! You can find a lot on his YouTube channel too.

I did a search for Excel Macmost in YouTube and several videos came back: www.youtube.com/results?search_query=excel+macmost

As far as Quicken goes, I'm afraid I can't help you as much there, perhaps someone else will be able. Quicken isn't something I've learned well yet.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

23 Apr 2016 05:43 #3 by YourComputerCompanion
Please feel free to contact us at "Your Computer Companion". My email address is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Bob Glassman
Your Computer Companion
Computer Consulting & Support Services
We are there when you need us!
Address: 13700 US Highway 285 #108 Pine, CO 80470
Phone: 303-330-0252 Office
Phone: 303-941-7142 Mobile

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds