Windows 10 Unattended Upgrade ***** Beware *****

19 May 2016 06:02 #1 by YourComputerCompanion
Hello All,

For those of you that don't know me, i'm Bob Glassman, owner of Your Computer Companion. We are your neighborhood computer support, repair and consulting company.

Microsoft has begun their extremely aggressive attempt to upgrade as many computers as possible to Windows 10. This can occur to your computer if you have your auto update set at either automatic, or update with "Recommended" changes.

If you leave your computer on overnight, it is possible that you will wake up the next morning with Windows 10 as your operating system. For older systems without the capabilities of handling the new operating system, this can cause you catastrophic problems. We have recently had many service calls and visits from clients about this very issue.

To avoid this from happening, my recommendation is to change your Windows update to manual or ask first. If this has already happened to you, and you would like assistance, please feel free to contact us at:

Your Computer Companion: 303-330-0252 .. Or you can pay us a visit at 13700 US Highway 285 (just south of Pine Junction).

We will do everything possible to assist.

Thank you,

Bob Glassman
Your Computer Companion
We are there when you need us.

Bob Glassman
Your Computer Companion
Computer Consulting & Support Services
We are there when you need us!
Address: 13700 US Highway 285 #108 Pine, CO 80470
Phone: 303-330-0252 Office
Phone: 303-941-7142 Mobile

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds