High Speed Internet for Elk Falls Ranch, Woodside and Mountain View

22 Feb 2020 10:28 #1 by BevL
I invite everyone living in Elk Falls Ranch, Woodside and Mountain View Lakes to learn about our project to bring high speed internet via fiber-optics to our neighborhoods. We need resident support! Please join our Facebook Private Discussion Group, www.facebook.com/groups/2441495086101499/
and/or visit our webpage, www.285broadband.com , to learn more. You can also e-mail me directly if you have any questions - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Feb 2020 10:57 #2 by ScienceChic
Thank you for posting about this BevL, much appreciated! I do hope everyone will consider this carefully and sign up for it - we're all for better internet access for all in the mountains! Considering how much information is now shared online for emergency events, local news, etc, it's vital having reliable connectivity in order to stay informed.

Good luck with your effort!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Feb 2020 11:00 #3 by BevL
Thank you for your support! It is a huge undertaking and if people like you weren't behind me, I'm sure I'd be pretty discouraged and have a hard time pushing this forward. Best Regards!

22 Feb 2020 17:59 #4 by BevL
We now have a meeting scheduled for residents to learn more about this project and have questions answered. March 9th, 7-9 PM Mountain View Lakes Community Building, 12798 Parker Avenue, Pine. The meeting is for everyone in the three neighborhoods and especially those who wanted to attend the last meeting, but couldn't due to weather. David Shipley, VP at South Park Telephone will be there. He brought a lot to the last meeting and it's worth coming to meet him and hear what he has to say. He has experience with Colorado broadband grants and also sits on the Broadband Deployment Board - he understands what the Board needs to see to fund a grant request. Everyone left enthused, hopeful and encouraged after listening to what he had to say at the February meeting. Please plan to attend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds