Global cybersecurity

01 Jun 2021 10:52 #1 by Oliviia
Global cybersecurity was created by Oliviia
The cybersecurity leaders cited a broad range of cyberattacks they feared could impact their businesses, but zeroed in particularly on concerns around business email compromise, insider threats within their organizations, supply chain attacks and ransomware. What do you know about this and should we mess with it?

With&Respect
employee monitoring

Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jun 2021 11:21 #2 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Global cybersecurity

Oliviia wrote: The cybersecurity leaders cited a broad range of cyberattacks they feared could impact their businesses, but zeroed in particularly on concerns around business email compromise, insider threats within their organizations, supply chain attacks and ransomware. What do you know about this and should we mess with it?
[/b]
With&Respect
employee monitoring

R u an employer or an employee? "should we mess with it"? I am not sure of what u mean? Could
u please expand further?

01 Jun 2021 16:02 #3 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Global cybersecurity
SUPPLY CHAIN HACK.......the largest meat processing comp. just got hacked....I think that answers your question.(if u r serious in your inquiry)

01 Jun 2021 17:52 #4 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Global cybersecurity
JBS, the world's meat processor, was shutdown due to ransomware. Was it Russian hackers? Or environmentalist hackers? Will we see a run a run on meat in grocery stores and butcher shops?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds