Rhubarb Sorbet

01 Jul 2011 03:55 #1 by CinnamonGirl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jul 2011 16:27 #2 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Rhubarb Sorbet
That sounds good but my favorite rhubarb dish is strawberry, rhubarb, custard pie.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

01 Jul 2011 16:59 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Rhubarb Sorbet
My daughter wants to make this.

01 Jul 2011 17:33 #4 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Rhubarb Sorbet

CinnamonGirl wrote: My daughter wants to make this.

COSTCO was selling ice cream machines last week and I think they were on sale... You probably can make this stuff using the ice cream in a bag method because you need the water to actually freeze. I guess you cold pour the mixture into popsicle molds and make tasty popsicles. Popsicles are not sorbet so you might be stuck if you don't buy or receive an ice cream machine as a gift.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds