How To Make Jello Fruit Shots

06 Jul 2011 22:14 #1 by Biggie
http://doitandhow.com/2011/07/04/how-to ... rut-shots/

People don’t always consider jello shot fruit slices when they think about serving jello shots for their party. Creating fruit slices not only adds a touch of class to your event, but offers a creative (and biodegradable) alternative to the traditional plastic cups.
Although it might look a little tricky at first, it’s super easy. Start with a piece of fruit, citrus fruit being among the best choices due to its durable peeling. Cut the fruit in half and scoop out all of the fruit – go ahead and eat the fruit or save it for something special. Keep in mind that lemons and limes transfer the fruit flavor to the gelatin (more than oranges do) so keep that in mind when selecting flavors.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jul 2011 10:10 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic How To Make Jello Fruit Shots
What a great idea

07 Jul 2011 10:16 #3 by ScienceChic
I am so doing that for my next party!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds