Six Pack and Wine of The Month For July

25 Jul 2011 03:13 #1 by Biggie

Six Pack of The Month
For being such an awesome group of customers (and probably overall individuals), it is my sincere pleasure to offer up Modus Hoperandi from Ska Brewing as our July S.P.O.M. Most of you are more than familiar with Ska's over the top, floral and beautifully dry hopped I.P.A. If you are a first-timer, well you are in for a treat. Modus is a pioneer in dry-hopping, in that no one knew you could dry hop a beer so extensively and make it not only palatable, but delicious as well. First you will notice the enormous inviting hop aromas, very little head and a nice amber color, all very typical of western style I.P.A.'s. Upon your first taste however your palate will be enamoured in a very focused hop flavor, exemplifying the pine and citrus notes followed by subtle hints of pineapple, a hefty malt backbone and a nice bitter finish.
So thanks again for your patronage and enjoy,
Take Care,
Biggie

Wine of The Month
We are pleased to present to you Raymond Lot 7 Field Blend as our Biggie Wine of the Month for July. Raymond is a sophisticated fruit forward blend from Napa Valley, California. On the nose you will notice tons of fruit, a bit of spice and a focus on blueberries. The body is medium and well balanced allowing the fruit to compliment the subtle and juicy tannins. It is a large jammy blend consisting of Petite Sirah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, Merlot and Syrah. Raymond Lot 7 is a favorite of ours, we hope you like it as well.

Raymond Red Blend Lot 7 will be on sale for the month of July for only $7.99. So please do come by and give it a try,
Take Good Care,
Biggie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds