And now, for a REALLY controversial topic....

22 Dec 2011 15:24 #1 by AspenValley
Does your family have a traditional holiday dessert on the menu this year?

I'm steaming a Plum Pudding right now and tomorrow I'll be making the Linzertorte my family looks forward to every year. :biggrin:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Dec 2011 15:37 #2 by Reverend Revelant
Holiday desert? No... we celebrate Christmas. We do have a Christmas desert. Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies. Made with pure butter, walnuts and flour and chips, embedded with sugar on top. Nothing healthy about them... pure delight.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

22 Dec 2011 15:40 #3 by navycpo7
Nothing special will be making some great German cookies to send to my son, a yellow poppyseed cake and then do some real cooking with turkey and all (its my stress reliever)

22 Dec 2011 15:41 #4 by AspenValley

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: Holiday desert? No... we celebrate Christmas. We do have a Christmas desert. Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies. Made with pure butter, walnuts and flour and chips, embedded with sugar on top. Nothing healthy about them... pure delight.

You celebrate Christmas?

22 Dec 2011 15:47 #5 by Reverend Revelant

AspenValley wrote:

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: Holiday desert? No... we celebrate Christmas. We do have a Christmas desert. Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies. Made with pure butter, walnuts and flour and chips, embedded with sugar on top. Nothing healthy about them... pure delight.

You celebrate Christmas?

Why are you going to try to turn this into an issue?

22 Dec 2011 15:53 #6 by AspenValley

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

AspenValley wrote:

You celebrate Christmas?

No issue with me. But I thought it might be an issue for you.

22 Dec 2011 16:18 #7 by Reverend Revelant

AspenValley wrote:

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

AspenValley wrote:

You celebrate Christmas?

No issue with me. But I thought it might be an issue for you.

Never mind.

22 Dec 2011 19:03 #8 by Rockdoc
Tomorrow I intend to make krafen, deep fred a yeast doughnut with yellow raisins topped with powder sugar. I was supposed to make them today but spend most of the day plowing and am too exhausted to work the dough today. THs is the only time of the year I make them.

22 Dec 2011 19:09 #9 by Rick
I skipped this weeks chemo so I can better enjoy my mother-in-law's massive assortment of sugar bombs after prime rib. Priorities.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds