What is on the dinner table tonight?

25 Oct 2012 16:15 #1 by HappyCamper
I have spent the day smoking a very large beef roast which should be done in about an hour give or take.

We will have pulled beef sandwiches on homemade buns (made these today also).

Broccoli with homemade cheese sauce and twice baked potatoes.

Only complaint from the hubby is that he is starving because he has been smelling it all day.

It is almost cocktail hour and since we have no where to go we will probably have a couple of those also.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Oct 2012 17:52 #2 by Mtn Gramma
Roast chicken, mashed potatoes (real, not instant), chicken gravy, tossed salad with grape tomatoes. Dessert was chocolate pie. The grands are stuffed and happy.

25 Oct 2012 17:56 #3 by LOL
Amstel Light :lol:

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

25 Oct 2012 18:15 #4 by pacamom
Chili. Cheese. Bread. Almond Joy for dessert.

25 Oct 2012 18:22 #5 by HappyCamper
I want chocolate pie :Crying: :Crying: :Crying:

Forgot to mention FOOTBALL

25 Oct 2012 18:29 #6 by otisptoadwater
Huevos Rancheros topped with shredded sharp Cheddar and spicy green chili (think red face, sweat dripping from your forehead and nose spicy), small skirt steak on the side. Wundermutt standing by for any prospect of leftover steak.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

26 Oct 2012 06:11 #7 by Mtn Gramma

HappyCamper wrote: I want chocolate pie :Crying: :Crying: :Crying:

Tonight is pizza & wings night and we'll force ourselves to have leftover chocolate pie. lol

26 Oct 2012 08:34 #8 by ScienceChic
Last night was broiled lemon/tarragon/butter filet of sole, lemon spinach cous cous, and lemon pepper sauteed zucchini (the kids 2nd favorite veggie behind broccoli).

Tonight I'm eating out on my way to the DU Hockey game - go Pioneers!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds