OPENING WEEK FOR THE GYPSY DINER AND CAFE!!!!!

12 Feb 2013 12:58 #1 by linseywilt
We are in our opening week and couldn't be more thrilled with the turn-out. We had a ribbon cutting this morning and we feel so welcomed to this amazing community!!

Hours: M-F 5:30a.m.-6:00p.m. Fridays open until 8:00 p.m. Sat 7:30-8, Sun 7:30 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.

Come and check out our fully remodeled cafe and bakery, a gas station converted into an elegant cafe with a little gypsy flare! We have a full espresso bar and bakery serving up an assortment of fresh pastries: scones, muffins, cookies, cheesecakes, and lemon bars to name a few!

You can't miss us, we are the ones with the 50ft blue school bus converted into a diner on wheels!

The bus will be serving up a delicious diner menu: burgers, fries fish tacos, pulled pork, french dip, salads, breakfast burritos and much more!

Located in Dellwood Square.

1 Dellwood Dr. Bldg #4
Bailey 80421

ESPRESSO | DINER | BAKERY | DRIVE-THRU

You can check out our facebook page here and like it to get the most recent updates and specials!

https://www.facebook.com/TheGypsydinercafe

I hope to see you there!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Feb 2013 13:52 #2 by mountaindollar
We had some yummy breakfast burritos there over the weekend!!!!!

Hope everyone will stop in and give you a try.

Hope you see the demand to stay open a little later during the week as I can't get home from work in time to come.

:wave: :wave:

12 Feb 2013 13:58 #3 by JMC
Very good food and nice people. Logistics need a little work but a great addition to our community.
Best of luck. I will be back soon! Are you going to do any specials?

12 Feb 2013 14:08 #4 by linseywilt
Thank you guys so much!! Yes, we are figuring out the logistics, things are going a little differently than originally planned. Thank you for being patient with us!! Yes, today we have a grilled cheese with bacon on special and a white chocolate raspberry mocha! You can visit our facebook page and like it to keep up on our specials!

https://www.facebook.com/TheGypsydinercafe?ref=hl

12 Feb 2013 14:29 #5 by JMC
I'll be there tomorrow. Not on facebook, hope you copy here.

12 Feb 2013 21:29 #6 by ScienceChic
We had a lot of fun at the Ribbon-Cutting ceremony this morning!

File Attachment:

Yes, those are old-fashioned suitcases that have been cut and hung on the wall as shelving!
File Attachment:

The kitchen looks like a home kitchen, love it.
File Attachment:

Don't these look good?
File Attachment:

I'm thinking we should have a 285Bound lunch here on the 22nd after my ribbon cutting ceremony! :happier:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

13 Feb 2013 08:07 #7 by LOL
Happy to see someone open up a business there, good luck! Breakfast burritos sound good!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds