Los Dos Potrillos Kipling and C-470

16 Aug 2013 21:16 #1 by otisptoadwater
Met with a friend for dinner on the way home from the airport to share a meal and catch up on what's happening in our lives. I ordered a combo plate with a taco and two chili rellenos with green chili and rice and beans. I was not expecting to be wow'd but our orders were processed quickly and the waitstaff was very attentive and the food was excellent! I'll be back and they even serve breakfast!

The only downside? You have to know how to get there. The moron that designed the roads and layout of the strip mall that houses this restaurant are a crazy maze. Unless you've been there before it's hard to find.

I recommend using Google maps:

https://maps.google.com/maps?client=firefox-a&channel=np&ie=UTF-8&q=los+dos+potrillos&fb=1&gl=us&hq=los+dos+potrillos&hnear=0x876b80aa231f17cf:0x118ef4f8278a36d6,Denver,+CO&ei=dOcOUu7pC4Op2QXkmoCgAw&ved=0CJ8BELYD&iwloc=cids:8863273786924897048

The prices are right and the quality and quantity of the food speak for themselves.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds