Evil Canadians Threaten to Unleash the Pizza Cake

22 Apr 2014 19:51 #1 by otisptoadwater

Declaring "If you like it, we'll make it," Boston Pizza is inviting Canadian fans (although the chain does have a little more than 40 locations here in the US) to vote on a number of "Pizza Game Changers," including pizza mints (a tiny "pizza" of mint candy slices), a gas-powered pizza cutter, and pizza cake via pizzagamechangers.com.

Read more: http://www.brandeating.com/2014/04/this-pizza-chain-will-offer-pizza-cake-if-you-vote-for-it.html#SboVQI6m054gI5PA.99

:BeerSalute What a feast this would be! I guess this pie (cake?) is targeted at folks who aren't satisfied with Chicago deep dish pizza... I gotta get me one of those gas powered pizza cutters; I'd use it for the shock value when friends and family come over!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Apr 2014 20:08 #2 by pacamom
Chicago pizza doesn't have sliced sausage.

23 Apr 2014 06:14 #3 by FredHayek
Heart attack on a plate.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds